A market for members to showcase their talents. Sell 1 piece or have an entire table.
Be a first time seller. No experience, or payment system needed. We will take care of everything for you. You just concentrate on creating beautiful things.
We are ALSO looking for people to volunteer their time and skills to give short (1.5hr) basic skill workshop for the general public
- When: June 30, 2018 from 10am-4pm at Aberthau, West Point Grey Community Centre.
- Table rentals: members cost $30, $45 for non-memebrs.
- table rental means you are responsible for your own point of sale, accepting cash and/or credit cards. You must provide your own float.
- Item based sellers: (Non-table rental)
- Fee: 10% of sale.
- VGFA sale table will provide credit card and cash services.
- Your items will be curated by VGFA organizers.
- Sellers will be paid by cheque 2 weeks after market date.
How to Participate
- Send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: June Market
- Seller type: Table or Item based
- Member or Non-member
- Brief description of the art you intend to sell
- Deadline for application is May 10th, 2018